Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The last hire date format on the Worker Detail of a Compensation Cycle is incorrect when a user is logged in using UK English.
If you trust your data, then you might be able to work with the data in the environment without having to add a new hire to confirm the incorrect date format.
1. Open a browser, use Tools > Internet Options > Click on Languages Add and Enable UK English Language
2. Language en-gb, move it to the top of the list
3. Using a ML environment, select UK English before signing in, use PS/PS
4. Check the date format in the Personalizations; make sure it is set to DD/MM/YYYY.
5. I hired an employee using hire date of 31/12/2011; I wanted to verify that the issue wasn¿t due to demo data. The hire date should be back dated so that the person will be eligible for an increase
6. Create a Group, using effdt and Reports_To position of 19000200
7. Assign group security
8. Create a Position Cycle Tree
9. Create a Cycle, Build Cycle
10. Assign Cycle Roles and Open the Cycle
11. As the Manager of the Cycle, login HCRUSA/HCRUSA
12. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Allocate
13. Locate the new Hire from item # 5, click on the employees¿ name
14. The worker detail is displayed, note the Last Hire Date format it shows
12/31/2011 instead of 31/12/2011
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms