Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Cancelling and Voiding a Payment on a Voucher with a Gross Amount of $0 and choosing to unmatch the Voucher, the Voucher remains Matched after Payment Posting and Voucher Posting.
The issue only occurs for $0 Vouchers. One line for $100 matched and tied to a PO. The other line for -$100 not tied to a PO.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables Definition > Matching page
2. Check the box for 'Matching for Voucher Approval'
3. Create a PO with Matching turned on
4. Dispatch the PO
5. Create a Voucher from the PO
6. Add an offsetting line on the Voucher to another Account to make the Total Voucher Amount $0
7. Run Matching
8. Post the Voucher
9. Run the Pay Cycle to pay the Voucher
10. Run Payment Posting
11. Cancel the Payment with Void / Do Not Reissue/Close Liability
12. Save the page
13. Answer 'Yes" to the following question -- This payment has at least one matched voucher. Do you want to unmatch the voucher(s)? (7030,716)
14. Run Payment Posting
15. Run Voucher Posting
a. Voucher closed but remains Matched
b. PO still showing Match Status = Matched
c. Activity Summary also shows Voucher still matched to PO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms