Last updated on APRIL 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In HR 9.0 with Internet Explorer 10 and PT 8.54.04, why are plan descriptions rendering on top of the radio buttons?
Replication Steps( You need to have proper data in HR to replicate this issue)
PL note that Issue only occurs in IE browser 10 and 11...Page displays correctly in chrome.
1) Log in PIA
2) Navigate to Self Service > Benefits > Benefits Enrollment at the bottom of the list
3) when you get through to Benefits Enrollment, you should see a Family Status Change event for User, with a Select button on the right side of the page
4) click on Select> it should take you to a Benefits Enrollment page
5) Click on the Edit button beside Medical
6) Plan Description is displaying over the radio button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms