Issues with the Installation Instructions of the Release 9.1 Patch 18501711 (Maintenance Pack 13 - Delta) (Update ID 909169)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues with the installation instructions of the Release 9.1 <Patch 18501711> (Maintenance Pack 13 - Delta) (Update ID 909169):
- In the below installation instruction documents the menu DEF_NF_GERAL_OPT_BBL and Component TXT_TBL_DEFN_PBL do not exist:
* on pages 4 and 5 of the document 'FSCM910_MP13_D.pdf' delivered in the core 2 of 2 ZIP file,
* on pages 4 and 5 of the document 'FSCM910_MP13_MLD.pdf' delivered in the ML ZIP file.
- In the installation instruction document called 'FSCM910_MP13_MLD.pdf' which is delivered with the multi-language ZIP file, you can read the following on page 7:
PeopleSoft Product – Accounts Payable
Locate upd909169ml.zip in your download directory and open or unzip that file. Locate folder upd909169_install_ml; open the documents named UPD889840_install_01.doc, UPD895092_Manual_Instructions.doc, and UPD893574_Manual_Instructions.doc; and follow the manual instructions.
However the mentioned documents are not available in the upd909169_install_ml directory.
- In the installation instruction document called 'UPD898134_install_01.docx' which is delivered with the multi-language ZIP file, you can read the following in section called "Build Project View in Application Designer", step 2:
Open this resolution project PRJ898134ML
However this Project does not exist in the database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms