Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong Applicant name appears in Prepare for Hire page if recruiter opens a another applicant details in second window upon clicking on New Window.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Find Job Openings. Click on New Window link
2. We will get another tab showing Find Job Openings search page.
3. Now click on First tab and enter Job Opening ID (ex: JO1) and Applicant (ex: A1) will be in accepted status.
4. Now select the Take Action as Prepare For Hire and Prepare For Hire page will appear with Applicant (A1) for Job Opening ID (JO1).
5. Now click on 2nd tab and Find the Job Opening (ex: JO2) and Click on Job Opening (JO2) link.
6. In the 2nd Job Opening (JO2), Applicant (ex: A2) should be Ready disposition for Job Opening (JO2).
7. Select Prepare for Hire action from drop down, we will see Applicant (A2) details as expected.
8. Now click on First tab. Verify that this page contains Applicant One(A1) for Job Opening 1 (JO1). Select Start Date and Type of Hire and click on Save & Submit Request to HR.
Now this page (1st tab) contains Applicant Two (A2) with Job Opening 1 (JO1) instead of Applicant One (A1) with Job Opening 1 (JO1).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms