EAR9.0+: Indian Service Tax Accounting Entries Calculating Duplicate Service Tax Lines
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, AR Update - Posting
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup the India Excise Tax.
- Create a Bill for for India Business Unit and Customer and provide the Excise Tax on that.
- Run Single Action Job BIJOB03.
- In the Job BIJOB03 CenVAT suspense and Service tax entries will be created by BILDGL01 process.
- Run ARUPDATE.
- Create a Regular Deposit for the same amount of Bill.
- Apply the Payment via Payment Worksheet.
- Create Accounting Entries for the Worksheet.
- Check that CenVAT Suspense and Service Tax Entries are created again.
Payment accounting entries for the invoices with Excise Tax are creating as a duplicate when CenVAT suspense and service tax entries are already created in Billing.
Accounting Entries for payment should create with only 2 rows i.e. (Cash and AR) and Suspense and Service Tax Entries should not create.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms