Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears below Peoplecode error is triggered when attempting to approve a partial absence from the timesheet page.
Invalid parameter 1 for function CreateRowset. (2,116) FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.TR_WEEK_INIT_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:Update_AppvDeny_status PCPC:47007 Statement:631
Called from:TL_TR_WEEK_WRK.EMPLID.SavePreChange Statement:59
The specified parameter is not correct for the function. It may be the wrong type of parameter (string, number, record.field, etc) or an invalid value in this context.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed. Alternatively, for functions defined within PeopleCode, check the function declaration to verify that they are correct.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Absence take is set for Manager Approver.
2. Country take for absence is set to allow absence on off day.
3. Navigate to Timesheet page to enter absence event form timesheet page for vacation.
4. Click on Details for the absence. Select 12/13/14 as start and end date. Select Absence name for Vacation. For Partial Days select All Days. Then for All Days enter 1. Then click OK
5. Back on timesheet page submit the Absence.
6. Then select the transaction and click Approve Selected button. Note above error is triggered.
Due to error users are unable to approve time which causes delays in processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms