EAR9.2: Payment Worksheet Posting Action Greyed Out When Payment Amount is Zero
(Doc ID 1956320.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment worksheet posting action is greyed out
We create items as 'on account' by creating a deposit first and then match these credit items with debit items using the payment worksheet. This is equivalent to an offset.
Steps to replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create/choose a open debit item for any Canada customer (assume the amount is CAD 100)
2. Create a deposit CAD 100 in BU CAN01 for Cust CAN05 (deposit amount should be the same as the open item amount)
3. Create payment worksheet for this deposit and create a new 'on account' item (in the worksheet application page, click Add with detail and enter an item id with entry type as OA and an entry reason and amount should be -100)
4. RUN ARUPDATE
5. Create a deposit for $0
6. Create a payment ws and choose the credit item (the one which you had created in step 3) and the debit item (the item chosed in step 1)
7. Go to the worksheet action page and the posting action is greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document