Deleting Temp Invoice Is not Making the Bill Plan Status to "Recycled" For Some Plans.
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Billing
Manage Worksheet page delete a temporary invoice that has invoices lines for multiple contracts. The is not updating the Bill Plan status to "RCL" for all the bill plans
Manage Worksheet page delete a temporary invoice that has invoices lines for multiple contracts should set the Bill Plan status to "RCL" for all the associated contract bill plans
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a couple of Contracts that have amount based contract lines. Use Sold to customer as 1000
2. Associate a Bill Plan B101 to these contract lines.
3. Use Bill By ID such that it creates only 1 invoice for all the contract lines associated with this Bill plan.
4. Run CA_BI_INTFC based on Sold To Customer.
5. Run BIIF0001 process
6. Notice that the temp bill is created with lines associated for the 2 contract lines.
7. Delete the temp invoice.
8. Notice that the Bill Plan associated with one contract goes to 'Recycled' status where as the other still is in 'In Progress' status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms