Total Rewards - Item Sequence Not Sorting Properly When Switching Between Different Statements
(Doc ID 1956398.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Switching between Total Rewards Statements (for same Employee) - The Item Sequence under each Reward Section does not sort Based on the Order Established on the Template Definition. The Total Rewards Statement is not using the same sort sequence that is setup in the Total Rewards Template. The Reward Items sort order for 2010 template and 2011 template shown below are the same, however when a total rewards statement is viewed the item sort in some of the sections appears to be different.
For example - under Cash Compensation have defined multiple items - Regular earnings, Bonus Pay, Over time pay, etc. The initial display of the Items is Correct and Matches the order Defined in the Template Definition. When Changing from the Statement for 2013 to 2012, the Display order changes to Alphabetical Order under each Reward Section.
For this test it is best to process at least to use 2 statements, 2 different years.
1. Sign in as PS/PS assigned to Betty Locherty; SETUP HRMS > Products Related
> Compensation > Total Rewards >Setup Total Rewards Statement Template
2. In the Sections for Reward Items verify the order of the items
3. Select Compensation > Total Rewards > Administer Statements
4. Select the Template that was created, if it¿s never been used before then
you might not have to cancel it.
5. Next Run the Validate, Extract, Build process
6. When complete Publish the statements
7. Manager Self Service > Compensation/Stock> Total Rewards > View Total
8. Select an Employee from the Reports to list I used Susan Hornick
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document