Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Transfer Worksheet
After applying bundles 9.1 17-30,when trying to transfer the FS_STREAMLN process went to no success.
When trying to transfer worksheet from one customer to another the process went to no success after applying bundles 9.1 17-30.
FS_STREAMLN process abended at AR_PGG_SERV.TRN_SEQ_UPD_CF.
Bug 19392684 - EAR9.1 TRANSFER WORKSHEET ERROR AT AR_PGG_SERV.TRN_SEQ.UPD_CF
Steps to replicate the issue:
- ChartField Inheritance as Always Inherit on the Receivables and Billing
options for the Fund Code;
- ChartField Inheritance as Always Inherit on the Bank Account setup for the
Cash-AR option for the Fund Code, Department and Project ID;
- Fund Code, Department and Project ID defaulted on the AR Distribution Code;
- Add a payment, apply it as an OA and post it in Receivables;
- Create a Transfer Worksheet and transfer the above OA item to another
- On the Worksheet Action page, click on the Create/Review Entries;
- The system will generate a PeopleCode error, abending at step
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use transfer worksheet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms