Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantities on eProcurement Requisitions are increasing
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) eProcurement > Manage Requisition > Copy Req. (This happens when the requisition is edited as well).
2) Original Requisition has a QTY of 2.
Click on 1. Define Requisition
Change the Ship to location.
Then Click Continue.
3) Click on the 3rd Radio Button – Replace Distribution Lines , Click OK
4) Change the Quantity on the Requisition from 2 to 12
5) Click Save & Submit
6)Go to Manage Requisition> Click Edit Requisition
7) Click on the Details tab and Open the accounting lines. Notice that the Open Quantity is 14 (which is the original Qty of 2 + the revised Qty of 12) and the Line Quantity if 12.
8) Next Approve the Requisition from the Worklist. Click on View Line Details.
9) Notice the Open Quantity is greater than the Line Quantity.
10)Source the Requisition to a Purchase Order.
11) Notice the Requisition Quantity is 12.The Purchase Order Quantity is 14.
12) The Amount Pre-Encumbered on the Requisition was $2400.
The Amount Encumbered on the Purchase Order is $2800.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms