On Changing the Default Business Unit the User is Not Returned to the Requisition Settings Page
(Doc ID 1956545.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the Default BU (Business Unit) on Requisition Settings Page user is not returned to Requisition Settings Page
Setup: LAND_ON_REQ_SETTINGS_PG Role Action is not enabled
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Navigate to eProcurement > Requisition
2) Click on the Requisition Settings hyper link
3) Click on Business Unit prompt
4) Change the Business Unit from US001 to US002
5) User is navigated to the main page
User is navigated to the main page and not back to Requisition Settings page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document