Error Adding Person Profile for a New Hire: "GetField: Field 'DERIVED_JPM.JPM_LINK7_LNK' not Found in Scroll Level 0. (2,155)"
(Doc ID 1956662.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when adding person profile
If profile type is entered before employee id on the add person profile screen the following error occurs:
- GetField: Field 'DERIVED_JPM.JPM_LINK7_LNK' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) JPM_PERSON_PROFILE.GBL.JPM_PROFILE.EMPLID.FieldChange PCPC:167 Statement:4
- The specified field was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records and a field name.
- Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate (2,155)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles
2. Add new value
Enter Profile Type = PERSON
3. Click Empl ID prompt and select any employee
4. Notice the error mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document