Doc Tolerance Icon Omitted From Add/Update PO Page
(Doc ID 1956730.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a purchase order with Document Tolerance Checking turned on but not Commitment Control, you must exit the PO and come back to it after saving in order to activate the Doc Tolerance icon.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. a) Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Install, Installation Options
b) Click on Products, verify that Purchasing is not checked under the Enable Commitment Control section
2. a) Click on Installation Options again and select Overall
b) Check the box marked Enable Document Tolerance
c) Check the box marked Document Approval Required
d) Click on the magnifying glass next to Chart Field and select an option, FUND_CODE is selected here for testing
3. a) Navigate to Purchasing, Requisitions, Add/Update Requisitions
b) Select Business Unit, A is entered here for testing
4. Enter Item code and quantity, Save Req, Req ID for test is XXXXX
5. Approve Req if not already approved
6. a) Click on New Window to the right of the page
b) Navigate to Purchasing, Purchase Orders, Add/Update POs
c) Enter Supplier ID, YYYYY is entered for test, taken from the Contract tab in the saved Req
d) Click on the dropdown menu next to Copy From and select Requisition
7. Enter the Req number saved in the Requisition ID field and hit Search
8. Click on the Requisitions tab and check the box to select it, then hit Copy to PO
9. The Req data is pulled into the PO Lines, notice the Doc Tol Status is Valid
10. Save the PO, the PO ID is provided at the top of the screen and Doc Tol Status now says Not Chk’d with no icon
11. a) Click on New Window on the right side of the page
b) Navigate to Purchasing, Purchase Orders, Add/Update POs, enter the saved PO number B
c) Notice now the icon appears next to Doc Tol Status Not Chk’d
12. Click on the icon to run Document Tolerance, notice that the status changes to Valid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document