ETL9.1: Payable Time Approval Does Not Route To The Employee Supervisor After Empl Status Change In JOB.
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, payable time approval
Rehired employee not enrolled in Time and Labor but was prior to rehire, does not get payable time approvals to route to the supervisor as expected. Only routes to Time and Labor administrators.
The payable time approval should route to the supervisor of the employee when he was active if payable time is generated for that time period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. find hourly employee and enroll in workgroup that uses payable time approval by TLBySupervisor as of say 8/4/2014
2. make sure employee supervisor has working user id
3. report time but don't run time admin yet for 8/4 thru 8/15
4. terminate the employee as of 8/16 and inactivate the time reporter record
5. rehire the employee as of 8/18 but don't enroll in workgroup or reactivate him in empl data a
4. rehire the employee
5. run time admin to create payable time and see if time gets routed to supervisor as expected
Due to this issue, users cannot the employee's supervisor is not alerted to the fact that there is payable time to be approved for their employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms