Unable To Submit Multiple Absence Request A Period On The Timesheet
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to submit Multiple absence request a period on the timesheet.
On trying to enter multiple absence request for a view period from the Timesheet, an error is thrown on the Timesheet where Forecasting is required for an absence that cannot be edited.
Following are the steps to replicate the issue:
- Forecast an absence request from the Timesheet and save the Timesheet and not submit (This will set the status of the request to saved)
- Refresh the Timesheet for the period for which the absence was forecasted
- Add another absence request and forecast for the period.
- Submit the new absence request added, the system throws an error that forecasting is required where the absence request has already been foretasted.
The system checks for the earlier saved absence request to be forecasted to submit both the request and the earlier saved request cannot be edited.
The Forecast configuration for the absence take has been setup for mandatory forecast on submit.
The already forecasted leaves should not be forecasted again on SUBMIT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Add an absence event and forecast
2. Save for later
3. Add another absence , forecast, and now submit (one period)
4. Check the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms