EEX 9.2: Receipt Verified Check box Grayed for Pre Pay Auditor and Cannot be Selected
(Doc ID 1956977.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The receipt verified check box is grayed and cannot be selected when the expense report reaches the prepay auditor for approval
1) Enable Receipt Verification rules.
2) Ensure the business unit for the expense report has a dollar limit set to a limit in which the receipt verification will be required.
3) Ensure the approver privilege template that the Receipt Verified setting is set to Modify.
4) Create an expense report with lines that require receipts are verified.
5) Submit the report.
6) Log in as the pre pay auditor to approve the report.
Receipt verified check box is not available to select by the pre pay auditor
Receipt verified check box can be selected by the pre pay auditor
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document