EAP: On Recreate Print Advices In Pay Cycle Manager, Message Says Process is Submitted to Process Scheduler But No Process is Triggered.
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a Voucher.
2. Run the Pay Cycle for Payment Selection and Creation process.
3. Run the Pay Cycle process to generate the Check file (APY2021X1).
4. Run the Pay Cycle process to generate the Advices file (APY2021X1).
5. Click on the Recreate button, 'Recreate Advices' page is opened.
6. On the 'Recreate Advices' page select line and click on 'Process' button to receive a message - 'Process is submitted to Process Scheduler.(7000,403)'
7. Check at the Process Monitor.
Process APY2021X1 should be running on Process Scheduler.
Process APY2021X1 did not run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms