Employees and Managers able to Delete Items in Evaluations that were Added in Establish Criteria Phase
(Doc ID 1957267.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees and managers are able to delete items in their evaluations that were added in the Establish Criteria phase.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Need to create a performance document with establish criteria.
2. Employee needs to add Goals competencies to the establish criteria.
3. Complete the establish criteria document
4. Employee clicks on the start button for the self evaluation (there is no delete button on the items for the employee)
5. Employee clicks on the edit button for the self evaluation (delete buttons show up on the items for the employee)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document