Employees and Managers able to Delete Items in Evaluations that were Added in Establish Criteria Phase
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees and managers are able to delete items in their evaluations that were added in the Establish Criteria phase.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Need to create a performance document with establish criteria.
2. Employee needs to add Goals competencies to the establish criteria.
3. Complete the establish criteria document
4. Employee clicks on the start button for the self evaluation (there is no delete button on the items for the employee)
5. Employee clicks on the edit button for the self evaluation (delete buttons show up on the items for the employee)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms