ECM: Deal Event Log displays an amount of Zero for a Paydown that was deleted
(Doc ID 1957842.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting a Paydown that was added for a Deal, the Event Log displays the amount as zero for the Paydown that was removed.
1. Navigate to Deal Management > Capture Deals > Deals
2. Create a Deal with Interest Base Type = Interest Rate Physical
3. Click on the Cashflows button to generate the Cashflows
4. Click on Interest and Payment Dates button and review the Interest and Payment Dates
5. In the Interest and Payment Dates page, under Add Principal Paydown/Drawdown, add a Paydown of 5,000
6. Click OK
7. Review revised amounts
8. Delete the entered Paydown
9. Click OK
10. Click on the Event Log hyperlink
11. Below is the Event Description:
5/14/14 3:37:40AM VP1 Information Principal Paydown/Drawdown Amount of -5,000.00 Added by VP1 for the date 2014-06-06
05/14/14 3:40:00AM VP1 Information Principal Paydown/Drawdown Amount of 0.00 Removed by VP1 for the date 2014-06-06
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!