Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Revaluation Worksheet is used for a Business Unit that does not create Accounting Entries, the following error occurs:
Accounting Date does not fall in a period that is open. (8010,343)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Create an Asset Management Business Unit with one Book that does not create Accounting Entries.
2) Add an Asset in the new BU.
3) Run the Depreciation Calculation process.
4) Adjust the Asset's cost (to show that the adjustment transaction does not cause an error).
5) Run the Depreciation Calculation process.
6) Go to the Revaluation Worksheet, select the new BU, select a Revaluation Method, click on "Retrieve". Error: Accounting Date does not fall in a period that is open. (8010,343).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms