ETL/PY9.1: TL Source Incorrect for Salaried Off Cycle Online Check and Other Earns Inserted to Addl 0 in Error.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, TL Integrations
Reversal and generate new row option does not reverse the Regular pay for a salaried employee, only reverses the non regular earnings. This leaves the REG in TP status instead of RV status with new payable time rows in ES status to make the adjustment with.
Expect all time that is loaded to off-cycle be reversed if a reverse & generate new row option is specified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find Salaried employee weekly payroll
2. Create payable time for 2 days of REG and 3 days of VAC
3. load time to off cycle payroll
4. calc and confirm off cycle check
5. reverse the off cycle check using reverse and generate option
6. only the vac time is reversed and the two days regular pay remain in TP status.
Due to this issue, it appears that the reversal only half worked and causes confusion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms