Duplicate Change Requests Are Getting Created When Adhoc Approvers Added in the Approval Chain
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While add an Adhoc Approver in the Requisition during editing , Duplicate change request gets created.
Duplicate change requests are getting created when adhoc approvers added in the approval chain . When the user adds an adhoc approvers while submitting the change request, it creates duplicate rows on the same change request.
Also we don't get or captured any rows in the change request detail table(PS_CHNG_RQST_DTL), this makes lot of confusion between the business and the end users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create requisition for special request item
2. Save and Submit the Requisition
3. It should at least 2 level approvals
4. Budget check Requisition
5. Source it to PO
6. Budget check PO and Dispatch the PO
7. Create change request by decreasing the quantity (ex: from 10 to 5) and change the special item description
8. Submit the Requisition
9. Add two adhoc approvers in the approval chain
10. Click "Apply Approval changes"
11. Go to change request detail in the requisition
12. Go to PV_CHNG_RST_DTL and see the rows, (you could see duplicate rows of same change requests).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms