Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A voucher is created by copying from two PO's. After the voucher is saved,
the voucher lines reflecting the PO copy from one of the PO's is deleted.
After running the Entry Event process, the accounting lines in
PS_EE_PO_ACCTG_LN does not reflect the deletion of the voucher lines.
1. Create a PO with vendor 12345
2. Run budget checking, entry events and then dispatch the PO
3. Create another PO with the same vendor (12345)
4. Run budget checking, entry events and then dispatch the PO
5. Source both POs to 1 voucher
6. Run the voucher through budget checking
7. Run EE for BOTH POs, which will create the POPOST & POREVERSAL entries on
the EE_PO_ACCTG_LN table.
8. Then delete the lines associated with the initial PO (lines 1 & 2) from
9. Run budget checking on Voucher and Post Voucher.
10. Run Voucher Entry Event
11. Run Entry Events on the initial PO (PO with deleted lines)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms