EAP: Period End Accrual abends at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.MULTIBK.STEP11
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Period End Accruals (FS_PEACCRL) abends at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.MULTIBK.Step11 with an error. The issue occurs for an InterUnit Voucher when two Business Units (US001 and AUS01) are linked to the same Ledger Group name (RECORDING) under different SetIDs (SHARE and AUS01), while both share the same Ledger name (CORPORATE), one as a Primary Ledger, and the other as a Translation Ledger.
15.06.30 Process 8059835 ABENDED at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.MULTIBK.Step11 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805 ROLLBACK
-- 15.06.30 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_VCHR_TEMP_LN5) violated
1. On the Procurement Control > General Controls page, check the box for "Accrue Unprocessed Vouchers at Period End"
2. Make sure that the Business Units for US001 and AUS01 are linked to the Ledger Group (RECORDING) under the different SetIDs (SHARE and AUS01), respectively, while both share the same Ledger name (CORPORATE), one as a Primary Ledger, and the other as a Translation Ledger
3. Create a Voucher for AP Business Unit = US001 with 1 Distribution Line where GL Business Unit = AUS01
4. Navigate to Accounts Payables > Batch Processes >Vouchers > Period End Accrual >Create Period End Accruals
5. Run Period End Accruals
6. Process will abend at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.MULTIBK.Step11 with the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms