EGL: MARK JOURNAL TO UNPOST ALLOWS BLANK UNPOST_JRNL_DATE.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Functionality
Allow Different Unpost Date is not checked. Mark Journal for Unpost after changing criteria to search with % such as US00% and Journal_id in the criteria.
This allows the Unpost date to be editable and then can be blanked out. When this is done, the UNPOST_JRNL_DATE after unpost process become null.
Expect Unpost Date to not be editable and thus null after running Unpost process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new Journal and note journal id, edit and post.
2. Go to Mark Journal for Unposting and enter BU, Ledger and other criteria including Journal Id.
3. Click search to find journal to unpost.
4. Change journal criteria to have %, ex. if US001 change to US00%, with journal id still populated in the criteria.
5.Search again and Unpost Date field will appear and be editable.
6. Blank out date in Unpost Date and run Unpost process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms