Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachment is not saved on ePro receipt when comment is not entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an ePro requisition
2) Source the req to a PO
3) Dispatch the PO
4) Create a receipt from Manage Requisitions
5) Click on the Add Header Comment link65) Add an attachment to the receipt, but do not add a comment
6) Save the receipt
7) Exit the receipt
8) Display the receipt again and see that the link still displays as “Add Header Comments” when it should be “Edit Header Comments”
9) Click on the “Add Header Comments” link
10) The Attachment does not display on the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms