EAM: Asset Revaluation Accounting Entries - Templates And Distribution Types
(Doc ID 1960293.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) The RC account type (Revaluation for Contra Asset) should not be displayed on the accounting entry template for the RET, TRF, and RCT trans types when cost_type is ‘R’ and Revaluation is selected on the Accounting Entry Template ID.
2) The RD distribution type and account should not be used for the Revaluation Adjustment when Depreciate When In Service is checked on the Asset Book.
It is expected that the Revaluation for Contra Asset account type will be removed from all accounting entry templates used in the Australian Revaluation process.
It is further expected the the RD distribution type and account will not be used to generate the accounting entry for the Revaluation Adjustment when Depreciate When In Service is checked on the Asset Book.
These two issues can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Perform the set ups for the Australian Net Method Revaluation. Verify the Accounting Entry Templates for RET, RCT, and TRF.
2) Create an asset with the Depreciation_When_In_Service check box checked.
3) Run the Australian Net Method Revaluation for the asset. Verify the revaluation adjustment Accounting Entries for the asset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document