REM: Cannot Cancel A Transaction That Is In Error Status
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked relevance 16 NOV 2016***
After entering a Manual Fee Receivable transaction and then interfacing it to Billing, the transaction was set to error as it did not meet the accounting rules. It cannot be cancelled.
The expectation is that it should be possible to cancel a transaction that is set to error.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a Manual Fee receivable for a Manual Fee Name for which there is no accounting rule.
2) Approve the transaction on the Processing Invoices page.
3) Interface the Transaction to Billing
4) Review the transaction on the Processing Invoices page.
5) Attempt to set it to Cancelled. Attempt to set it to Hold. Attempt to set it to Approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms