EBI9.1+: COMBO Error Not Shown For Consolidated Invoices Within BIPRELD
(Doc ID 1960338.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: When running the Pre-Load process, the Message Log does not show when Combination Editing errors exist within the attached invoices of a Consolidated one.
Steps to replicate:
- Setup Combination Editing;
- On the Installation Options > Billing GL/AR Options page, only select the Combo Edit Batch option;
- Add several invoices with different incorrect combinations, finalize them and run Pre-Load against it. The Pre-Load process will end in Warning and show that the invoices are in COMBO error;
- Add a consolidated header;
- Add several other incorrect invoices and set them as RDY;
- Attach them to the Consolidated header and set it to RDY;
- Finalize the Consolidated invoice;
- Run the Pre-Load process against the Consolidated invoice. The Message Log will show Success, but not that within the Consolidated invoice, there are several invoices in COMBO error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document