EAR9.1+: Remit Direct Debit Error When Multiple Mandates Exist For The Same Customer
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: When multiple Mandates exist for the same customer, but the last effective dated one is Cancelled, the Direct Debit cannot be Remitted.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Setup SEPA_DD_02 layout catalog and bank integration layout;
- Setup external bank account accordingly for SEPA layout;
- Setup Customer MICR and Direct Debit profile;
- Create and approve the first Direct Debit Mandate for the customer, using an Effective Date X;
- Create the second Direct Debit Mandate for the customer, using an Effective Date X + several days;
- Cancel the second Direct Debit Mandate;
- Create group entry on AR with payment method DD;
- Run AR Update. Item posted;
- Create Direct Debit;
- When trying to Remit the Direct Debit to the bank, the error “Direct Debit X cannot be remitted (6843,69).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms