EAR9.1+: AR_PAYLOAD Assigning Different DEPOSIT_BU Versus BUSINESS_UNIT Field Values
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: When adding an online Deposit, the PS_DEPOSIT_CONTROL record holds the same value within DEPOSIT_BU and BUSINESS_UNIT, while the AR_PAYLOAD process is assigning different values within DEPOSIT_BU and BUSINESS_UNIT when the AR business Unit is pointing to a different GL Business Unit.
Steps to replicate:
- Setup Receivables Definition for a certain AR BU to point to a different GL Unit;
- Add an online deposit;
- The PS_DEPOSIT_CONTROL.DEPOSIT_BU field will be the same as the PS_DEPOSIT_CONTROL.BUSINESS_UNIT field;
- Setup a lockbox file for a payment to be entered on the same AR Business Unit and using the same Bank Account as in the online deposit;
- Load the Lockbox file;
- The PS_AR_DEPOSIT_EC record will have the AR BU as the DEPOSIT_BU;
- The PS_AR_PAYMENT_EC record will have the AR BU as the DEPOSIT_BU;
- The PS_AR_IDCUST_EC record will have the AR BU as the DEPOSIT_BU and BUSINESS_UNIT;
- Run the AR_PAYLOAD process;
- The PS_DEPOSIT_CONTROL will have different values within the DEPOSIT_BU and BUSINESS_UNIT fields.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms