EAR9.1+: Transfer Worksheet abends at AR_PGG_SERV.TRN_SEQ.UPD_CF When Using ChartField Inheritance
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Create/Review accounting entries on Transfer Worksheet abends at AR_PGG_SERV.TRN_SEQ.UPD_CF when using ChartField Inheritance.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- ChartField Inheritance as Always Inherit on the Receivables and Billing options for the Fund Code;
- ChartField Inheritance as Always Inherit on the Bank Account setup for the Cash-AR option for the Fund Code, Department and Project ID;
- Fund Code, Department and Project ID defaulted on the AR Distribution Code;
- Add a payment, apply it as an OA and post it in Receivables;
- Create a Transfer Worksheet and transfer the above OA item to another Customer;
- On the Worksheet Action page, click on the Create/Review Entries;
- The system will generate a PeopleCode error, abending at step AR_PGG_SERV.TRN_SEQ.UPD_CF.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms