EAR9.1 Payment Predictor incorrect for #DTL_TLR and #OLDESTC
(Doc ID 1960356.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Payment Predictor will generate incorrect results when using #DTL_TLR and #OLDESTC algorithms within the same Predictor Method.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Setup PP to use #DTL_TLR and #OLDESTC;
- Have 1 open item for the accounting date X;
- Have 1 open item for the accounting date X+1;
- Add 1 payment referencing Item 1 with Details;
- Add 1 payment not referencing any item;
- Run Payment Predictor;
- The system will apply both payments against the same item, generating a negative balance amount for it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document