Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: a PeopleCode error is triggered within Collections Workbench when User Security is enabled and the Conversation Link is accessed from within the Items tab.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Enable User ID Security for Business Unit and SetID;
- Add Business Units and SetIDs to the User ID security;
- Have multiple open items in the Customer’s X balance;
- Add a new conversation, referencing an item from the customer balance;
- Go to Collections Workbench and access the Conversations tab; all will be displayed correctly, the added conversation will be shown;
- Go to Collections Workbench, the Items tab and click on the Conversation link corresponding to the referenced item;
- A PeopleCode error will be generated – “AR_CWB_ITEMS.CustomerItems.OnExecute Name:ConversationLinkClick PCPC:19447 Statement:332 Called from:COLLECTION_WRKBNCH.GBL.CWB_ITMLIST_WRK.CONVERS_EXISTS.FieldChange Statement:1”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms