Purchase Order Status is Set to Pending Approval When the Price Was Reduced
(Doc ID 1960444.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Status is set to Pending Approval when the amount was reduced
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) PO Approval is turned ON.
2) Create a PO with and save it.
3) Login as approver and approve the PO.
4) PO is in approved status now.
5) Now add header comments and attachments.
6) Save the PO.
7) Now reduce the price from 500 to 300 and save the PO.
8) PO header status changes to Pending Approval, but PO line status is approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document