CRM 9.2 RBIMPORT Process Failing When Importing Prospects Data Having Career, Program Etc
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Marketing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RBIMPORT process in CRM 9.2 is failing if customer tries to map fields with "CONSTITUENT_PROFILE". This is a known issue for which Enhancement Bug 11642626 ("PSFT 2034431000-ENHANCEMENT REQUEST - PROVIDE ABILITY TO LOAD EXTERNAL DATA BASED ON BO_ID or other CRM internal ID") has been raised.
Customer would like to know how to import Prospects/Applicants data from external csv file to CRM if Enhancement Bug 11642626 has not been implemented in CRM 9.2.
The import file contains Prospects data about Name,NID, Career, Program etc and therefore mapping is needed to populate into CRM.
OLM_CONST_VW does not have the proper index on BO_ID and RA_ATTRIB_SEQ for the index ID of '_' (18076,3519)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Home > Main Menu > Customer CRM > Data Import > Data Import Templates
* Attach the CSV file (Given as attachment in this ticket - Test1.csv) having Prospect Name, Employee ID, Institution & Career details.
* Map the fields with Name & Employee ID to "Consumer" & Institution, Career to "CS-Constituent" as Target Profile.
* Match Rule is based Employee ID on "Consumer.EMPLID" & Save the Template
2. Navigate to Home> Main Menu > Customer CRM > Data Import > Run Data Import
* Attach the same CSV file for required SETID.
* Click Import Data button. This will trigger RBIMPORT process.
Process is Failing with above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms