EGL9.2: When Create Reconciliation (GLRN_CREATE) Process Runs For All Nodes Of Same Level, It Doesn't Consider Criteria Of Chartfield Value Set
(Doc ID 1960800.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Create Reconciliation (GLRN_CREATE) process runs for all nodes of same level, it doesn't consider criteria of chartfield value set
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create and post a journal with a balance sheet and expense account.
2. Now setup reconciliation setup. Go to General Ledger > Perform Reconciliation > Configurations > Assignments
Create an assignment level for Account and Business Unit. Click on chartfield link next to the description.
Provide the field name - Account and Business Unit.
For Account select "Assignment Done At" Node At Selected Level. Provide the tree name and level name.
(say tree name is all_acct and level rpt_type)
3. Go to General Ledger > Perform Reconciliation > Reconciliation Rule. Under "Chartfield Values to Reconcile"
provide the chartfield value set. Click "update/new". Verify the ChartField Value Set.
Provide the tree name and node ( say tree name is all_acct and node as balance sheet).
4. Go to GL > Perform Reconciliation > Reconciliation Set. Provide the business unit From and To values and
assignment level (Account and Business Unit - what we created in step 2).
5. Hit Create Reconciliation. Provide the reconciliation rule value (step 3).
6. Run the process GLRN_CREATE.
7. Go to reconciliation workbench. Provide the criteria.
Notice that all data appears for all nodes of level rpt_level but at the chartfield value set a specific node was chosen (i.e. balance sheet).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document