EAR9.1+: Item Already Tagged in Another Group (6050,12) Error Displays Incorrectly in Payment Worksheet
(Doc ID 1960975.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Payment Worksheet
Steps to replicate
- Create an online pending item and post it.
- Create a Regular Deposit.
- Create a Payment worksheet and select the item for applying the payment.
- Save the worksheet and click on Create/Review Accounting Entries from Worksheet Action page.
- Accounting Entries will be created.
- Click on Return to Previous Panel.
- Click on Attachment link from Worksheet Application page and attach a document.
- Return to the Worksheet Application page and save the page.
- When attempting to save the Payment Worksheet the following error occurs.
- Item already tagged in another group (6040,523)
- The Item has already been selected by another process. This item is not available for selection until the other process is posted or is deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document