Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 9.0, bundle #21, production, when the customer runs AMDPREPT for an asset, the resulting period depreciation on the reporting table depr_rpt, does not match the period depreciation seen on the Depreciation review page.
Steps to replicate:
1. Add an asset with trans date 11/22/2011, accounting date 11/23/2011, cost 418, life 36, convention AM, method SL.
2. Adjust the asset for -209 using the same dates as in #1.
3. Run am_depr_calc.
4. Do a BKS (Book adjustment) to change the life from 36 to 60, using trans/acctg dates of 06/01/2014.
5. Run am_depr_calc. Review period depreciation.
6. Run amdprept. Query depr_rpt.
Expected periods 10-12 of 2014 to have the exact amounts on depr_rpt as shown on the review depreciation page.
Period 10 is .91 instead of .96
Period 12 is 1.05 instead of 1.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms