ETL9.2: Payable Time Not Created Correctly By Time Admin Process After Image #10 for Offsets
(Doc ID 1961222.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue occurs after applying PUM Image 10.
Only a negative offset is being created and the new positive value is not created in PUM Image #10 environment.
If an end user changes a project ID in reported time from one value to another when the payable time had already been created and frozen, Time Admin is generating the negative correctly but is not generating a new positive row with the changed value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find employee who reports their time to projects, paygroup table 9 settings specify to send project details to paysheet
2. Report time for the employee charging his time to a project ID 'xxx' for 4 hours REG, project yyy for 4 hours REG and 8 hrs ovt to project zzz
3. Run Time Admin to create payable time and process through to payroll which will freeze the time and also send data over to projects application.
4. Change one of REG 4 hour entries from project xxx to not reflect project aaa'
5. Run Time Administration and see if payable time offset is created without generating the corresponding positive row to wash the values but send the change to payroll
Due to this issue, employee's are underpaid when the offset is processed through payroll and not caught ahead of time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document