Procurement Card Load Voucher Stage Process is Defaulting Incorrect Business Unit on the CC_TRANS_LINE Table
(Doc ID 1961292.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Procurement Card Load Voucher Stage (PO_CCVCHRSTG) process is updating CC_TRANS_LINE.BUSINESS_UNIT to default Business Unit (BU) from PS_CC_CARD_DATA_EX table. If user changes the Business Unit under 'Purchase Details' link (Main Menu >> Purchasing >> Procurement Cards >> Reconcile >> Reconcile Statement) on Reconcile Statement page and run Load Voucher Stage process, the Business Unit is getting updated from PS_CC_CARD_DATA_EX table. Instead it should keep the Business Unit as mentioned under 'Purchase Details' link.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check and verify whether all Procurement Card tables are empty
2. Run Load ProCard Stage process to stage transaction from file
3. Run Load Statement process
4. Reconcile statements (Approve all )
5. Enter the Business Unit (say A) which different from default Business Unit (say B)
6. Run the Query to check BU at CC_TRANS_LINE table. It has one row of A and remaining rows of B
7. Run Load Voucher Stage process
8. Business Unit in CC_TRANS_LINE table has only B, it should have A
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document