Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelling and closing a Voucher does not insert the cancel entry into the WTHD_TRXN_TBL
1. Created a voucher using a vendor that requires withholding (withholding payment is held)
2. Pay the voucher (a withholding row is calculated and created)
3. Run the payment Post, voucher post, and withholding post.
4. Cancel and reissue to hold, the payment
5. Run the payment post, voucher post, and withholding post.
6. Cancel entry is not inserted into the WTHD_TRXN_TBL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms