Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Accounting Entries is incorrect for Netting Voucher in Foreign Currency.
1) Create a Pending Item (in US001) with Foreign Currency (5000 CAD) and Post it.
2) Create a Voucher (in US001) with Foreign Currency (6000 CAD) - Do Not Post it.
3) Create Manual Netting. Invoice Date of the Voucher is different from Netting Date.
4) Run Netting Pay Cycle and Pay both the Payment Schedule of the Voucher - 5000 CAD and 1000 CAD.
5) Post the Payments.
6) Run AR Update.
7) Post the Voucher.
8) Check Accounting Entries for Voucher.
Incorrect Payment Accounting Entry - Monetary amount is incorrect in APA entry resulting in RXG / L entry.
Payment Accounting Entry should be correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms