EAR9.1: Payment Worksheet Truncating Decimals per USD Currency but Capturing Three Decimals on PAYMENT_ITEM Table.
(Doc ID 1962106.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version.
Payment worksheet truncating decimals per USD currency but capturing three decimals on PAYMENT_ITEM table.
Validate that the amount on the ITEM_ACTIVITY row reads -201.502. The worksheet shows -201.50 after save, but the table shows -201.502
Application & Version: 9.1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a payment for $201.50
- Build a payment worksheet for any customer.
- Put the payment on account but instead of keying -201.50, key the value -201.502.
- Save the payment worksheet. You will probably see the keyed value truncate to two decimal places. This is okay.
- Payment Worksheet Action. Save the payment worksheet.
- Run AR Update Process.
- Process ran into success.
- Run SQL to perform a select on the on-account item that was created. SELECT * FROM PS_ITEM_ACTIVITY WHERE ITEM = 'OA-18'
- Validate that the amount on the ITEM_ACTIVITY row reads -201.502. The worksheet shows -201.50 after save, but the table shows -201.502
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!