Cannot Deplete when there is a Canceled Demand Line
Last updated on MAY 18, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Demand lines are not depleted because of missing rows in PS_IN_DEMMAND_ADDR.
1. Setup Fulfillment
Fulfillment Defaults - Cancel Backorder is checked
Delivery/Freihgt - Delivery Option is No
2. Add item with quantity 5 to sales order that does not have enough available inventory to fulfill.
3. Reserve order result in 2 demand lines, 1 canceled backorder order
4. Express putaway 1
5. Use shortage workbench to release 1 results in new demand line for 4 and released 1 demand line
6. Run order release with advance to depleted
7. Express putaway 1
8. Use shortage workbench to release 1 results in new demand line for 4 and released 1 demand line
9. Run order release with advance to confirmed
10. Add shipping/issue
11. Run depletion and demand is note depleted. IN_FUL_DPL message log shows ‘Cannot find address details with entered information. Keys: US010 OM US001 CEN1133 1 1 TEST_01 3'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms