ETL9.1/9.2 Punch Order Exception Not Raised Using Template 240 For Two Consecutive OUT Punches.
(Doc ID 1962249.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Punch Order Exception not raised using Template 240 for two consecutive OUT punches.
User enters consecutive OUT punches via TCD. However, it appears a Template240 Rule to trigger exception TLX10064 (Invalid Punch Order) is not generated as expected after Time and Admin is run.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a template built exception rule using Template240 to trigger exception TLX10064.
2. Add the rule to the Rule Program.
3. Select Punch Time Reporter and TL Period 9/1 - 9/14/14
4. Enter time
9/10 = 6am IN, 2:30pm OUT
9/11= 6am IN, 2:30pm OUT
9/12 = 8hrs VAC
5. Run Time Admin
6. Enter consecutive OUT punches via TCD.on
9/15 (first day of the next period) = 4:30pm OUT
9/16 = 6am IN, 4:30pm OUT
7. Exception TLX10064 is not generated.
8. The exception is created correctly if no elapsed time is reported bw 2 OUT punches.
Users are not alerted and therefore slows down processing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document