EAP: Positive Payment File Contains Old Payments
(Doc ID 1962285.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Positive Pay file generated contains all the check details created and processed in the previous pay cycle runs.
1. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts, and enable positive payment file generation
2. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create a voucher and post the voucher
3. Run pay cycle
4. Run Format positive payment file process
5. Run produce positive payment file.
6. Create another voucher and process the payment
7. Generate the positive payment file
The new file also includes previous check details.
After the process is run POSITIVE_PAY_STAT is 'S' and POSITIVE_PAY_DT is NULL.
After the positive payment file is generated, POSITIVE_PAY_STAT should be set to 'C' and POSITIVE_PAY_DT should be updated so that it will not be picked by the next process run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document