Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Purchasing > Requisition > Review Requisition Information, User is getting an error message on click of Contract ID link
Field does not exist -- REQ_LINE.VENDOR_ID. (2,104) REQ_LINE_WRK.CNTRCT_ID.FieldEdit PCPC:2903 Statement:58
A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the PeopleCode program is being executed.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to Replicate
1. Navigate to eprocurement > Administer procurement > Maintain Business Units > Purchasing Definition . Ensure ,”Default Contract on Req” is Checked “ in Business Unit Options Tab
2. Navigate to eprocurement > Requisition > Add a Catalog item having a Contract Associated with it
3. Add 5 Qty for Catalog item and Checkout
4. Navigate to Requisition Line Details and Check the Contracts Associated
5. Save and Submit the Requisition
6. Navigate to Purchasing > Requisition > Review Requisition Information > Requisition > Search for the requisition ID > Click OK
7. Click on the Requisition ID Link
8. Navigate to Contracts Tab and Click on the Contract ID Link
9. On Click on Contract ID Link, Error Appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms